Viviane Haber, DDS has spent the last three decades dedicated to making beautiful smiles a reality for adults and children of all ages. Haber Dental Center features the latest in general and cosmetic dental technology and offers an unrivaled level of care.
Patients are treated like family from the moment they enter Haber Dental Center. Each of our caring staff members is expertly trained in their field to handle everything from routine check-ups and cleanings to complicated aesthetic procedures. We accept dental insurance as well as most major credit cards to ensure dental care is available to everyone.
Services available in-office include:
- Cleaning and Exams – Dr. Haber and her staff examine your mouth tooth by tooth to detect and prevent complications.
- X-Rays – X-rays allow for an inside view of the bone structure of the mouth and any bone/tooth issues under the surface of the gum.
- Tarter Build-up Removal – Dental technicians delicately remove unsightly tarter build-up from the gum line to help prevent gum disease.
- Standard and Composite Fillings – Cavities are cleaned and filled with gold (standard) or composite (tooth-colored) material to inhibit further decay.
- Crowns – Crowns are a simple dental device that cover and protect decayed teeth from further deterioration.
- Dental Bonding – Changes the look of misshapen/damaged teeth for a beautiful and long-lasting smile.
- Dental Implants – Newly sculpted teeth are anchored into the jaw and are a permanent solution for missing teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – A cost-effective solution for untreatable staining or poorly developed teeth.
- Professional Teeth Whitening (In-office or take-home kits now available) – In as little as an hour, Viviane Haber, DDS can transform dull teeth into a brilliant, confidence-boosting smile.
Please feel free to call our office with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to taking care of all of your family’s dental needs.
Dr. Haber is a proud member of the American College of Dentists, the Pierre Fauchard Academy, and the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics. She graduated in 1985 from Loma Linda University. In addition to operating a private practice since graduation, Dr. Viviane Haber teaches in the Restorative Department at LLU as an Assistant Professor and is involved in organized dentistry.
Dr. Viviane Haber also stays busy with involvement through many organizations, such as the Kiwanis Club of Glendora where she has served as President.